Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things You Never Knew About Me

Why choose this topic? Because
a.) I'm bored, and
b.) I like to pretend that I have some degree of mystery around me.

So, without further ado:

1. I think the sound of a blinker in a quiet car is one of the most soothing sounds there is.
2. I often get the song "I Touch Myself" (or an equally inappropriate song) stuck in my head at inconvenient times, such as during church, while babysitting, or in the presence of family/relatives.
3. I thought Colin Firth was hotter in Nanny McPhee than he was in Pride and Prejudice. I realize how weird this is.
4. Even though I am vegetarian, I really love the smell of hamburg meat frying in a pan.
5. I own probably upwards of 50 pairs of earrings. I wear earrings maybe three times a year.
6. When I was little, I used to lick my feet. Don't ask why; I have no idea. I also realize now that foot-licking is disgusting, and only wish that I could go back in time and keep four-year-old me from ever having done it.
7. In the winter, I sometimes wear mittens and a hat to bed.
8. Sometimes I have prophetic dreams. Seriously. It's freaky.
9. For the longest time, I wanted to have a career as a figure skater - despite the fact that I'd never been on ice skates.
10. I'm almost always swearing - in my head.
11. I'm missing reruns of both Bones and The Office right this very second. So, peace out.

5 comments:

limmeansforest said...

Those are interesting things that I never knew about you. ^_^

limmeansforest said...

oh yeah.... I SEE TYPO!!! you left out a letter in number 3...is it me or are you and chris doing this on purpose?

Renee said...

Fixed! Thanks, Kelly!

Michelle Marrocco said...

I feel the need to mention that when I was little I used to lick my feet too...

Renee said...

Michelle! I didn't see that comment until just now (more than a year later)! And let me just say THANK YOU. I knew I couldn't have been the only foot-licking weirdo in the world!