Friday, July 11, 2008

Killing Time Before Work

Okay, so my Internet was down AGAIN, this time for two days - two days in which I nearly freaked out because I couldn't check my facebook. Yes, that may sound pathetic, but you don't understand. I am notorious for constantly checking my facebook, so most people know that if they need to get a message to me, facebooking me is a good bet. So all I could imagine was coming back to wall posts like, "Hey, we're all going to the Caribbean this afternoon, free of charge. Pack your bags, sucka!" only to discover that the post was from two days ago and everyone is already back, tanned and slightly coconut-scented.

So, as you can imagine, I was rather irritated over missing out on this hypothetical dream vacation, so I spent a good chunk of my newfound free time silently railing at my internet provider. In the interest of being diplomatic, I won't COMmunicate which sub-par (and over-priced) internet provider CAST such a gloom over an otherwise nice week.

But if you were to figure it out yourself, perhaps through information I gave you subconsciously, could anyone really blame me?

So other than that, nothing much is up. I got a new haircut. With bangs. They keep falling in my face. It'll take some getting used to (what with the bangs and the fact that it's about 6 inches shorter), but I like it (for many reasons, the least of which not being that all the gross dead stuff I was calling "hair" is no longer attached to my head).

Over and out.

No comments: